My experiment with Diabetes

 My experiment with Diabetes

Living with diabetes is stressful. Recovering form diabetes & living a normal life was assumed to be an unrealistic thought few years ago by me for my mother.

I visited many doctor's & tried different medication prescribed by them to manage diabetes. In the beginning medication did help to keep sugar levels under control but there were no signs of reversal of sugar level. Then came pandemic it made things worst as my mother was not able to do any kind of exercise and started observing more difficulties in managing sugar level & other side effects of it like swelling in feet etc.

During these times, it was tough to visit hospital as well. so I started reading many articles about diabetes self management on internet. I read about Dixit diet plan, attended Dr. Pramod Tripathi's online session & also watched videos of Subah Jain on YouTube. 

All the information that I got from these sources helped me create a disciplined routine for my mother to reverse diabetes in 5 months time.

The day when I observed that fasting blood sugar level dropped below 100, I did not trust my glucometer reading, so continued measuring sugar level every day for a week. Fasting sugar level was under 100. To be sure, sugar tests were done in Laboratory. Laboratory reports were similar that of glucometer.

I was so happy to see that my mother is diabetes free now. Then I got it reconfirmed form doctor that my mother do not need tablets to manage sugar levels anymore.

Felt so happy to see fasting sugar level dropped to 95 from 140 in 5 months time period.

Below is daily routine that worked in reversing blood sugar levels.

1.Luke warm lemon water at 7:00 AM in the morning

2.Walk for 45 minutes everyday

3.Consume green smoothie everyday at 9 AM (refer links below for recipe)

4.Two meals a day. (11 AM & 7 PM)

5.Add almonds, seeds & white dragon fruit while having meals in a moderate quantity.

6.Tried to be on fast for 14-16 hours everyday.

7.Failed multiple times in following this discipline but did not give up.

Below are some important links

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veeA-ZQLonU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN2arSLKqS8

https://adoretrust.org/

During this experiment do not stop taking your medication. 

Do monitor sugar levels every week.

Do consult your doctor in case of any concerns.

I hope my experiment & positive results would encourage some more people.


Comments

Post a Comment